Monday, April 18, 2016

NaPoWriMo Day Eighteen: Found Feminazi Part Two: A Nice Lady


    didn't 

call her a name

.... 


technically. 

But 

          I made a 

                                  STATEMENT

 about Feminazis 

which 

*just happened* 

to be 

p r e c e d e d 

by her comments. 

I'm 

        sure 

                   she's 
   
                                 a 

                                       nice 

                                                   lady.


heidi
written 4/18/16 for






I will so write a motherfucker.

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of T-Rump who referred to my tribe as "rapists" and "murderers" and a few good ones, he assumes. Good poem, kid

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.