Tuesday, April 7, 2015

NaPoWriMo Day Seven: When I Win the Lottery

Daydreaming of riches
Opportunities to help the poor
And buy me stuff.

heidi
written 4/7/15 for


link






( on kindle, pretty up tomorrow) How have I gotten behind? It must be all that knitting that all I of a sudden want to do now that I have reserved the month for reading and writing. Tomorrow I will write loads  And visit at least three days worth of poetry blogs. And make this post a little neater.

Promise.

Also, the station I listen to online is 105.7 WQAH Big Country in Alabama.  I highly recommend JT in the morning. He plays the Alabama cattle report with Tommy Davis and has charming conversations with meteorologist, Jerral Miller.

3 comments:

  1. At least you got the order right. :) Loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, thanks for the tip on WQAH! Love it. Haven't heard Conway Twitty in a while!

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Mosk! I'm also glad that you liked the link. They seems to play a nice selection.

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.