Saturday, April 26, 2014

NaPoWriMo Day Twenty-Six: Joy

Special Olympics
Kecie Erby, 10, competes in the long jump for Woodland Forrest Elementary School during the Tuscaloosa Area Track and Field Meet for Special Olympics hosted at Central High School Friday, April 25, 2014. Kecie won first place in the event. 130 athletes on 15 teams from Tuscaloosa County and City as well as Pickens County participated in a variety of events. Michelle Lepianka Carter | The Tuscaloosa News
Tuscaloosa News
 
 
 
the Joy in 
doing your best and cheering
for your friends

heidi
written 4/26/14 for my sweet girl and her friends and for
http://www.napowrimo.net/2014/04/day-26-2/


I had never intended to share pictures of my kids or as much about me as I have, but the life happens. And how selfish would I be not to share the awesomeness of my sweetie-pies with the world. My girl is the blonde in the background cheering for her friend Kecie. She gets to compete in two years. I am so proud.

2 comments:

  1. This. Is. Adorable.

    I can't stop smiling. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kecie is a rock star! The little girl with glasses is my daughter's best friend.

      Delete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.