Monday, April 29, 2013

NaPoWriMo Day Twenty-Nine: My Family

My Family

મારા હૃદય
আমার হৃদয়
הלב שלי
میرا دل
ຫົວໃຈຂອງຂ້າພະເຈົ້າ
मेरे दिल
قلبي
мое сердце
my heart

heidi
written 4/29/13 for 


Today's prompt was to write a poem using at least five words on other languages. I was carried away with Google Translate and all the cool variations of languages. I decided on languages that used different characters than I am used to, with Russian being the language to move into English. Basically, it is just "my heart" over and over again, but I think that it's pretty. I think I'll go back now and try to translate it back into English and see if I get the same thing.

2 comments:

  1. "My heart" is beautiful in every language. No translation necessary. Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi corazon, tambien. (En la lengua de el Moskowitz.)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.