Friday, April 5, 2013

NaPoWriMo Day Five: Five Cinquains for a Cinquain


Five Cinquains for a Cinquain

Is it
possible to
become addicted to
poetry form, compulsively
writing

The same
style over and
over like consuming
the same meal everyday and not
tiring?

Precious
cinquain now holds
premier space in my heart
and page, as over and over
I write

More words
in five lines of
2-4-6-8-2 so
many mundane topics that I
covered.

I need
intervention.
Maybe a new form will
turn my head? I think not any
time soon.

heidi
written 4/5/13 for 

Okay, so one long poem that is five cinquains, but, in all fairness, today's prompt was to write a cinquain! Yay! And it is also my sweetie-pie's birthday...Happy Birthday Aoife!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.