Monday, September 5, 2011

It's A Good Thing

It's A Good Thing

F abulous
A wesome
G orgeous
H ilarious
A nd
G iving

heidi

conceptualized over the last three or four days
written tonight.


This one kind of would not go away. I must be getting more timid as I get older because I really worried about posting this. I figured if I was that worried, then I might as well post it. It was inspired by the recent controversy at Hoover High School, and from a conversation I had in class one day about whether or not "faghag" was empowering or degrading.  I guess it's kind of obvious that I find it empowering. Just don't call me a fruit fly... I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you for the visit! Grab a plate and a sweet tea and let's dig in. It may take a while, but I always try to reply and return visits.